Welcome to a Wild and Chaotic Frontier.......in space!

      Greetings and salutations everyone!  Welcome to the Galactic Chaos blog, my name is Ryn and I am a THEY/THEM out causing aniMAYhem!  Well at least that's my goal, in actuality, I am a sex coach in training, but while I work on my certification I plan to use this blog as a means of helping people learn more about sex in a positive light while teaching more people about gender identities; plus can link it all to nerdy stuff!

    Things like science fiction, anime, etc, can be very progressive in the societies they build!  A world where we can have open communications with people and discuss certain idea's and concepts!  As a non binary person of color it gives me a sense of peace and happiness when I engage in these things as well as it gives me hope for society as a whole!

The reason for the name is because life is chaotic!  Nothing will 100% go as it should....then again that is what makes life truly amazing!  Society tells us that we must be uniform in appearance and action.  However I ask where is the fun in that!?  We should not have to follow some path laid out before us, we should do what we can to be unique in our own right!  There will be people who may feel that how you are, or how you present is wrong.  Personally as long as it isn't illegal and you aren't harming or abusing others, be free and let your chaotic side flourish!

The funny thing about sex is that it is truly a unique experience for EVERYONE!  I mean for real think about it, it can mean different things for different people.  To some, it can just be a way to relieve stress, while others, it is an orgasmic experience that binds and link people together connecting us to the energy of all existing matter!

Yeah I think I have made it pretty obvious how I view sex, but like a transformer, there is more to it than meets the eye.  I see it as a means to help people discover more about themselves that they never realized.  A way for people to show their true selves and have fun in the process, because after all who doesn't like to have fun?!  I know I do!

Not long ago I played a video game called Persona 4, in which the main theme was embracing your true self and to stop hiding who you are.  Meanwhile the game Persona 5 is all about rebelling against what society says about you and how you should be; which is exactly what I mentioned earlier!  See the nerdy stuff is connecting!  This can be applied to sex, gender identity, and well life!

So if you're reading this, allow me to assume the role of Captain High-Overlord Grand Empress Ryn to take the helm and guide you on a fantastic voyage of yourself and life as you learn more and connect to make this crazy world a better place.  

I can't tell you what you will learn or what you will find from this blog, but I figured it would be fun regardless as we traverse through this chaotic galaxy! :)


Please note this blog is 18+ and not for those under that age. 


But other than that, Welcome or as the Klingons would say Quapla!

Photo by:  Elle Fitzgibbons (Look them up on Instagram and Infinite Spectrum Blog!)

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosplay as a form of exploration and expression!

Religious Sexual Repression part 1: The Friendly Demon!

Transphobia is literal brain rot!